Label: Not Not Fun Records - none • Format: Cassette • Genre: Electronic • Style: Rhythmic Noise
· "Jeremy Harris is the American noise scene's most freewheeling sonic drifter. Under his Lazy Magnet guise he's left behind a long and winding trail of tapes, vinyl and compact discs over the last decade. No genre experiment, be it power electronics, underground rock, minimal techno, folk music or heavy metal, seems to be off limits to the guy.
· I + II + Remixes by LA JUNGLE, released 15 January 1. Ape In A Python - DBRN (Ape Anthem) remix 2. Ape In A Python - Angie Schaeffer remix 3. Ape In A Python - Rokia Bamba remix 4. Ape In A Python - DBRN (Snake Charmer) remix 5. Ape In A Python - Vinny Van Malass remix 6. Blood Watermelon - David Temprano remix 7. Cold - Mugwump (Pure Evil Ritual) remix 8.
Review: The latest release from the excellent Public Information sees them return to the works of early electronic pioneer F.C. Judd with a selection of remixes from some well chosen contemporary artists. Originally the subject of a retrospective release from Public Information early in entitled Electronics Without Tears, F.C. Judd was an under-appreciated figure of early electronic music.
press Enter to search. Techno. Categories; Filter; Back ⁄ Techno ⁄ 90's ⁄ Abstract ⁄ ACID ⁄ Ambient ⁄ Ancient Tribalism ⁄ Atmospheric ⁄ Birmingham ⁄ Breaks ⁄ B.
Contact Us WXDU FM PO Box Duke Station Durham, NC [email protected]
- How About You - Tommy Dorsey And His Orchestra With Frank Sinatra - Tommy Dorsey And His Orchestra W
- Standing In The Way Of Control (Soulwax Nite Version [2007 Edit]) - Gossip* - Standing In The Way Of
- Why You Wanna Do This - The Boats - The Boats Archive (Box Set, LP, Album, LP, Album, LP, Album, LP,