· The Last Song: Directed by Julie Anne Robinson. With Miley Cyrus, Greg Kinnear, Bobby Coleman, Liam Hemsworth. A rebellious girl is sent to a Southern beach town for the summer to stay with her father. Through their mutual love of music, the estranged duo learn to reconnect.6/10(K).
But Last Song is just the opposite. In fact, I watched it twice. It has all the good elements that make a romantic movie good, and a few of the expected plot points and storylines, of course. But every bit of it is well done -- from the beautiful cinematography to the honest Rating: PG.
· Based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song follows Ronnie (Cyrus) and her estranged father as he tries to restore the loving relationship they once had. But reconnecting with his rebellious daughter isn't easy, so he chooses the one thing they still have in common -- : Miley Cyrus.
About Last Song "Last Song" is a hit song by Canadian trio Edward Bear. It was the first release from their self-titled third album and was their greatest hit. The song is written in the key of F# Major. "Last Song" spent 18 weeks on the U. S. charts, and peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot
· The Last Song. () "A story about family, first love, second chances and the moment in life that lead you back home." TMDb Score. PG 1 .
- ENESCO: Roumanian Rapsody No. 1 in A, Op. 11, band 3 - André Previn - Andre Previn Conducts Bernstei
- Plus Fort Que Nous (Vocal) - Francis Lai - Un Homme Et Une Femme (Bande Originale Du Film) (Vinyl, L
- Sonata N°3 Bwv 1016, En Mi Majeur - Bach*, Musica Antiqua Köln, Reinhard Goebel - Bach - Brandenburg